YSEP have two choices: Focused on Research (1 year) and Experiencing Japan (6 months) which including interesting (compulsory) courses and you could choose any courses in Tokyo Tech to study. YSEPer also eligible to apply JASSO Scholarship for monthly stipend.
This is my timeline for apply YSEP for Experiencing Japan (Autumn Semester in 2014-2015):
- Contact academic advisor at your university: my school advisor suggested about study plan. (December 2013)
- Contact the Student Exchange Office at your university: my university announced the YSEP to student then interview for select a candidate. If you got it, your university will sent your information to YSEP Team. (according to each university agreement with Tokyo Tech, amount of student may different) (December 2013 - January 2014)
- Online registration: YSEP Team sent an information to candidates for online registration including many documents, some question about your study plan and your dreamed supervisors for research project at Tokyo Tech. (February 2014)
- Wait for result: YSEPer (April 2014), Supervisor (May 2014), JASSO Scholarship (July 2014)
* time may be a bit different in each year.
YSEP website: http://www.ryu.titech.ac.jp
YSEP (Young Scientist Exchange Program), an exchange program of Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) which open for foreign student to experiencing Japan and research project.
My name is Nakin Korkijrattanakul. The most Thai name is so long so you can call me Cem (nickname). I’m studying Information Technology at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi in Bangkok, Thailand.
In Tokyo Tech, I belong to WAKITA’s laboratory in Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences.
I’ll tell you more about YSEP Program in my next posts. See you!
Dart Flight School (Bangkok)
Dart is Web programming language based on Java and C. Google said its help developers from all platform to build complex, high performance apps for modern web.
- Open source, OOP, Class based, single threat
- Come with editor, package manager, libralies (use only you use to improved performance)
- Client & Server side
- Why Dart
- PHP is too dynamic (ชุ่ย) you must talk what style will code
- So developper can easier too deverlop web app
- Turn web dev. to app dev.
SMART Program - GABA Rice team (2014)
The Student Multidisciplinary Applied Research Team (SMART) of Cornell University partnered with a student team from King Mongkut’s Technology University of Thornburi (KMUTT) to study the rice production and distribution strategies of Na Ngoi, a rural village in northeastern Thailand.
KMUTT (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi), a place which I studying for 4 years.